Inspired and designed from endurance and GT racing in Japan, HKS developed its Hi-Power Exhaust system for both turbocharged and naturally aspirated applications. HKS has incorporated this new race inspired offset muffler and piping design into many street applications, which offers a greater flow and higher-PRM power gains due to the less restrictive design. This is achieved by eliminating unnecessary bends for the straightest exhaust path.
Naturally aspirated vehicles benefit from greater exhaust flow capacity as engine tuning levels increase. Like Drager Exhaust systems, the HKS Hi-Power Exhaust system for the Subaru BRZ and Scion FR-S is made from SUS304 Stainless Steel with Titanium tip assemblies.
- 60% reduction in exhaust pressure
- 17 Pounds lighter than OEM parts
- SUS304 Stainless Steel construction
- Titanium Tips
- Perfect for cars up to 350hp
- Subaru BRZ (All Models) 2.0L 2013-2021
- Scion FR-S (All Models) 2.0L 2013-2021
- Toyota GT-86 (All Models) 2.0L 2013-2021