- Up to +12 HP and +22 lbs. x ft. Torque max gains. (Tested with PN 49-37003 exhaust)
- 3" mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for improved flow
- Outflows and outlasts constrictive factory mid-pipe
- Includes quality stainless steel hardware
- 100% hand MIG-welded for strength and durability
The Takeda mid-pipe creates increased exhaust velocity for performance gains of up to +12 horsepower and +22 lbs. x ft. torque as measured on our in-house dyno. Constructed from 3" mandrel bent, 304 stainless steel tubing greatly increases flow and is MIG-welded for durability and longevity. The system utilizes quality hardware for a hassle-free installation. Cutting is required for this system, see instruction sheet for cut locations.
In house dyno testing produced gains of up to +12 horsepower and +22 lbs. x ft. torque. (Tested with PN 49-37003 exhaust).
304 Stainless Steel:
This mid-pipe is constructed of 3" mandrel-bent, 304 stainless steel tubing for maximum flow and corrosion resistance.
100% MIG-welded for race proven strength and durability.
Quality stainless steel band clamps are included for a secure fit.
Some cutting is required, see instruction sheet for further information.
This mid-pipe is compatible with aFe PN 49M10007(Resonator Delete).
This product does not require a CARB EO#
aFe POWER mid-pipes are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility.
This Part Fits: