Advance BF JDM Series Link Meter Gauge 60mm Turbo with White Lighting (-100kPa to +200kPa) by Defi
Universal Advance BF JDM Series Link Meter Gauge 60mm Turbo with White Lighting (-100kPa to +200kPa) (DF09901) by Defi®. Range: -100kPa to +200kPa (x100kPa). Size: 60mm. Includes Boost sensor, Sensor wire 2.5m (8 1/5ft), Meter wire 0.25m, Three way joint, Rubber hose 0.5m (1 3/5ft), Meter cup, Mounting bracket set. Defi-Link ADVANCE SYSTEM is the next generation system that adopted the interactive communication. The Defi-Link ADVANCE system allows gauges and displays to be attached to the ADVANCE control unit with a single “DAISY CHAIN” wiring system. Gauges, displays, and ADVANCE Control Unit are equipped with microcomputers. Distant gauges and displays can be operated at hand.Notes:
- The product of Defi-Link ADVANCE SYSTEM cannot be connected with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. It is not compatible with the product of Defi-Link SYSTEM. Sensors are common in ADVANCE system and Defi-Link System except turbo sensor, but sensor wires are not common
- Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit is necessary to operate ADVANCE BF gauges
ADVANCE gauges, displays, and Control Unit are equipped with microcomputers. Distant gauges and displays can be operated at hand. The system is also designed to allow all sensors to be attached to the ADVANCE control unit, so that gauges and displays can be mounted separately without the need for multiple tubing or wiring to each gauge. ADVANCE BFs are electronic blacked out gauges which are high response and refined design. When the car is off they have a black face with no numbers on them. As soon as the car is turned on, the gauges light up and are in full affect.
Defi® is a brand name for aftermarkets used by Nippon Seiki which manufactures and supplies gauges and displays for vehicles.
Nippon Seiki has designed and produced automobile instrument clusters for over 60 years. We supply instrument panels for the world’s sports vehicles and specialized vehicles. F-1 drivers and motorcycle racers put their confidence in the accuracy and performance of our products. We are continually seeking innovative ways to produce state-of-the-art technology for Defi’s aftermarket products.
- Interactive communication advanced system is implemented
- Gauges can be controlled from distance with the included switch unit
- Flat glass and precise graduation scale give more needle accuracy and high visibility
- Opening and closing modes can be selected from 2 variations
- The installation of additional gauges is easy. Just connect it with the other two gauges and attach the wire to Advance Control Unit
- The illumination color can be chosen from white, amber red, and blue
- The illumination color cannot be changed
- The light-emitting gauge always provides clear visibility with high contrast.(The brightness is 200% compared to existing models.)
- The needle pointer driven by original stepping motor has a smooth instantaneous response to rapid acceleration of high performance vehicles
- Brightness can be adjusted by selecting from five levels for daytime and nighttime separately.(nighttime dimming cancellation function is available.)
- The microcontroller calibrates up to 270 degree angle in 3027 – 4600 segments (0.088°- 0.059°), and provides accurate vehicle information
- Self-diagnosis system turns the warning LED on to indicate any wire disconnection, short circuit and serial communication errors
- Warning by buzzer sound when the warning LED is on (buzzer sound can be turned on / off)
- Peak value and warning value during driving are stored. Driving data can be stored and replayed up to 3 minutes
- A mounting bracket, meter cup, regular position bezel are provided with this product
- With both fuel pressure gauge and turbo installed, differential pressure can be monitored on the fuel pressure gauge screen