2014-18 CHEVY SILVERADO 1500 | GMC SIERRA 1500 2WD/4WD
This new Gen II system retains the factory track width keeping the tires under the fenders for a clean appearance. With the factory track width retained the front Sway Bar utilizes the stock end links and mounting holes keeping the leverage on the bar proper. There are no CV spacers, impact struts or add a leafs required for installation. The front differential is relocated in a manner so that when driving at higher 4 wheel drive speeds vibration is reduced.
- Heavy Duty 1/4" Thick, High Arched Crossmember
- Front Differential Skid Plate
- Ductile Iron Steering Knuckles
- Front Coilover Spacers
- Rear Block & U-bolt Kit
||COMPONENT BOX 1 GEN II
||COILOVER SPACER KIT
||COMPONENT BOX 2 GEN II – ALUMINUM/STAMPED STEEL
||REAR STEALTH SHOCK
2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
TIRES & WHEELS
- Tire Size – 325/65R18 Wheel Size – 18×9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
- Tire Size – 35/12.50R20 Wheel Size – 20×9 w/ 5in BS w/minor trimming
STEALTH MONOTUBE SHOCK
Stealth is the first all black monotube shock absorber, with an identifiable raised metal nameplate, that represents the signature of quality you can rely on for a superior ride at an affordable price.
Stealth monotube shocks are built with a 46mm diameter high flow piston and vehicle specific valving, for a great ride with oversized tires.
All Stealth shock absorbers feature Nitrocarburized piston rods that are superior to chromed rods in durability and corrosion resistance. These Nitrocarb piston rods are finished in matte black for a complete black out shock package.
- 50mm OD Seamless Steel Body
- 46mm High Flow Piston for best ride
- Vehicle specific valving designed for oversized tires
- Full floating piston separates gas from oil for a consistent ride
- 14mm Nitrocarb piston rod resists rock chips and rusting
- All black finish with raised nameplate as a signature of quality