PLM Audi Heat Exchanger V2 with Install Kit ( A4 / S4 / B8 / B8.5 )
This latest version now comes with Bleed & Drain valves!
By popular customers' demand, we are offering a version 2 (V2) of our Audi heat exchanger for the budget minded consumers. The heat exchanger is produced with the same process of all of our other heat exchangers, using all-aluminum, high quality, with non-epoxied furnace brazed cores.
PLM (Private Label Mfg.) Audi Heat Exchanger is the best kit in the marketplace today.
Super easy bolt-on installation near stock location that mounts behind the front crash beam.Supercharged Audi tend to overheat under hot weather or extreme driving conditions. If you increase boost or horsepower, expect your intake charge temp to rise even further. The solution is to add the upgraded Private Label Mfg. Power Driven heat exchanger. This heat exchanger will significantly reduce intake charge temps allowing you to keep power. PLM Power Driven heat exchangers use non epoxied furnace brazed cores resulting in better heat dissipation and are welded with CNC precision machined billet aluminum necks. Installation requires basic hand tools and is the only heat exchanger on the market that's affordable, the best value & does not require any cutting or major modifications to vehicle to install.The install kit includes:
- 5 feet of 3/4" Heater Hose
- Heat Exchanger Mounting Bolts/Nuts/Hardware
- 6 Stainless Steel (304 Grade) Clamps
- 2 Straight Hose Connectors
- 2 Elbow (90 degree) Hose Connectors
- PLM DUAL CORE/ QUAD PASS HEAT EXCHANGER
- SIDE MOUNTING PLATES FOR CRASH BAR INSTALL
DUAL CORE / QUAD PASS COOLANT TECHNOLOGY FOR BETTER AIRFLOW
- ALL ALUMINUM FOR LIGHTWEIGHT ADVANTAGE
- 100% TIG WELDED
- High DENSITY FIN CORE
- DESIGNED TO PURGE ALL AIR WHEN INSTALLED PROPERLY
- SIZE INCLUDING END TANKS 22" x 17" x 2.4"
- 24" WIDTH INCLUDING END TUBES
- CORROSION RESISTANT COATING
- NEWER VERSION COMES WITH BLEEDER AND DRAIN VALVE