ACT s Modified spring-centered street disc features premium organic friction material with high copper content for better heat transfer and steel-backed lining for greater burst strength and durability. These discs are modified with reduced marcel for faster shift action to complement ACT pressure plates. The heavy duty torsional dampening springs are stronger, in most cases, than standard springs and are provided in the best sizes and spring rates to suit the application. Modified street discs allow for quicker shifting and engagement. Quiet operation with increased strength and reliability.
- Smooth engagement with reduced marcel for faster shift action and stock to low gear rattle
- Premium ceramic friction materials provide low wear rates and high heat tolerance.
- All ACT pressure plates are dynamically computer balanced for smooth operation at high RPM.
- Recommended for street and occasional race use
- Mitsubishi EVO 2.0L 2003-2005
Other Part Numbers: