CSF's high tech oil cooler with heavy-duty bar and plate design. The efficient core provides more internal contact area for heat transfer and is built with a stronger plate to tolerate more pressure and external loads. It also has built-in CNC machined billet mounting pads that are drilled and tapped for mounting bolts making it easy to mount. CSF #8110, is a direct-fit performance replacement for the original Porsche RS style for air-cooled Porsche 911s until 1989. However, they can also be used as heavy-duty universal units!
- Heavy duty bar/plate core
- New Aero-flow bar design for low mass, strength and maximum airflow through the core
- Satin Black finish for protection against corrosion and debris
- Triangular flush mounting holts on both top & bottom (M8x1.25)
- Slight 15-degree angle for connections (M22x1.5 female) with tapered, cast end-tanks
- 609mm Length x 54.6mm Width x 146mm Height