This Aeromotive Fuel Filter (FG80) is designed for high performance fuel systems where flow and serviceability are key. The 10 Micron Filter is constructed from Microglass and will collect smaller pieces of debris in the fuel system. The Fuel Filter Body can come apart so you can change out or inspect the filter element.
Features and Benefits:
- For EFI and Carbureted Engines
- High Flow, 10-Micron Microglass Filter Element (Fine)
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a Pressure Drop of Less than 1 PSI
- Compact Size
- ORB-10 Inlet/Outlet Ports
- O-Ring Design for Positive Sealing in High Pressure Applications
- CNC-Machined from 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bright Dip Black Anodized Finish
- Proudly Made in the USA!
The Fuel Filter Body is constructed from CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum. Once the Fuel Filter Body is fully constructed it is then finished in a Black Anodized Coating. On each end of the Filter Body an ORB-10 Fitting is installed so the customer can run a ORB-10 hose all the way to the Fuel Pressure Regulator. This Fuel Filter is proudly made in the USA!