- Durable, Positive Sealing
- 2,000lb/hr Flow Rate
- Cellulose Filter
- Made in the USA!
Aeromotive 100 Micron AN-06 Male Black Fuel Filter.
If you're looking for a new and improved fuel filter for your classic vehicle, CJ Pony Parts is here to offer you an unmatchable Aeromotive 100 Micron AN-06 Male Black Fuel Filter (12349) to install after the external fuel pump for an upgraded performance on your timeless engine. This filter is made of cellulose material and is constructed from CNC-machined 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum. This fuel filter miraculously filters 2,000 lbs/hr with a pressure drop of less than one PSI for top-of-the-line performance.
Features and Benefits:
- High Flow, 100-Micron Cellulose Filter Element
- 200-3,000 Plus HP Applications
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a Pressure Drop of Less than 1 PSI
- AN-06 Male Connectors
- Includes O-Ring for Positive Sealing in High Pressure Applications
- Constructed from CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bright Dip Black Anodized Finish
- Made in the USA
On each end of the filter body, an AN-06 fitting is installed; therefore, the customer can conveniently run an AN-06 hose all the way to the fuel pressure regulator. The fuel filter body can also unthread so you can replace or check the filter element anytime you want. The cellulose, 100-Micron Filter is designed to gather smaller pieces of debris in the fuel to promote an extra clean and dependable cycle. Once the fuel filter body is fully constructed, it is then finished in a black anodized coating.
- 1965-1985 Mustangs
- 1966-1977 Broncos
- 1960-1987 C10
- 1948-1979 F100s