P/N 12346 10-m Microglass Filter Assembly
ORB-10 ports with durable Hard-Coat Black Finish
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment, proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 – 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you’ve come to expect from all Aeromotive components.
- High-flow, 10-micron Microglass (fine) replaceable element.
- Compatible with gasoline and alcohol fuels.
- Impervious to water contamination.
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI.
- This product is not legal for sale or use on emission-controlled vehicles except when used as a direct replacement part matching OEM specifications.
- ORB-10 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-10, -08 and -06 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters)
- Compact size: 5.5′ long x 2′ diameter
10 Micron Microglass Element ORB-10 – 12650
|Dimensions||2 × 3.5 × 9.13 in|
Mounting Configuration: External
|CARB or EFI||Power Adder||FUEL||Horsepower|