The Aeromotive Red 10 Micron Microglass Fuel Filter 12340 comes with ORB-10 Ports on either side of the anodized coated body. Upgrade to a fuel filter that handles 2,000 pounds per hour of flow at less than 1 PSI pressure drop.
The Fuel Filter Body is constructed from CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum and filters with 10-micron microglass material to collect smaller pieces of debris in the fuel. Once the Fuel Filter body is fully constructed it is then finished in a custom red anodized coating to feature under your hood. The Fuel Filter body can unthread to conveniently change out or check the filter element. On each end of the Filter Body an ORB-10 Fitting is installed so the customer can run a ORB-10 hose directly to the fuel pressure regulator.
- High Flow, 10-Micron Microglass Element
- 200-3,000 Plus HP Applications
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a Pressure Drop of Less than 1 PSI
- ORB-10 Ports
- Includes O-Ring for Positive Sealing in High Pressure Applications
- Constructed from CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bright Red Anodized Finish
- Proudly Made in the USA!
- Dimensions: Length: 5-1/2”, Diameter: 2”
- 1965-1985 Mustangs
- 1966-1977 Broncos
- 1960-1987 C10
- 1948-1979 F100s