This Aeromotive Fuel Filter (FG73) is designed to be placed before the External Fuel Pump. The 100 Micron Filter is constructed from Stainless Steel Mesh, and will collect larger debris in the Fuel System. The body of this filter can be disassembled easily, and the element can be cleaned out to keep the fuel at your engine fresh even after prolonged use.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits EFI and Carbureted Engines
- 100-Micron Stainless Steel Cleanable Element (Coarse)
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a Pressure Drop of Less than 1 PSI
- ORB-10 Inlet/Outlet Ports
- Includes O-Ring for Positive Sealing in High Pressure Applications
- Constructed from CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Black Anodized Finish
- Proudly Made in the USA!
The Fuel Filter Body is constructed from CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum. Once the Fuel Filter Body is fully constructed it is then finished in a Black Anodized Coating. On each end of the Filter Body an ORB-10 Fitting is installed so the customer can run a ORB-10 hose all the way to the Fuel Pressure Regulator. This Fuel Filter is proudly made in the USA!