An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment, proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. Aeromotive offers a full line of filter options suitable for 200 – 4,000 plus HP applications. Specialized filter media for gas, ethanol and methanol fuels available. Our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you’ve come to expect from all Aeromotive components.
High-flow Stainless Steel filter ideal for broad fuel applications including Alcohol Methanol, Ethanol, Gasoline and Diesel fuel using mechanical or electric fuel pumps up to 32-GPM.
Suitable prefilter with mechanical or electric pumps up to 12-GPM. Suitable post filter for mechanical injection systems up to 32-GPM mechanical pumps.
- High-flow, 100-micron Stainless Steel cleanable element.
- Ideal for Gasoline, Alcohol Methanol, Ethanol and Diesel fuels.
- Prefilter for up to 12-GPM mechanical or electric fuel pumps.
- Post filter for 32-GPM mechanical fuel injection systems.
- Flows 6,000 lb/hr (12-GPM) with a pressure drop under 1-PSI.
- Flows 12,000 lb/hr (32-GPM) with a pressure drop of 2-PSI.
- AN-16 ORB ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters from AN-16 down to AN-08 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters).
- Extreme-Flow filters feature a tough, Hard-Coat Black finish.
- 10″ long x 2-5/8″ diameter.
- Replacement element P/N 12662