Place the Aeromotive 10 Micron AN-08 Male Black Fuel Filter 12377 after the external fuel pump for an upgraded performance on your engine. This filter is made of cellulose material, that filters 2,000 lbs/hr with a pressure drop of less than one PSI.
Features and Benefits:
- High Flow, 10-Micron Cellulose Filter Element
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a Pressure Drop of Less than 1 PSI
- AN-08 Male Connectors
- Includes O-Ring for Positive Sealing in High Pressure Applications
- Constructed from CNC-Machined 6061-T6 Aircraft Aluminum
- Bright Dip Black Anodized Finish
- Made in the USA
The cellulose, 10 Micron Filter is constructed to collect smaller pieces of debris in the fuel for an extra clean and dependable cycle. The fuel filter body is constructed from CNC-machined 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum. Once the fuel filter body is fully constructed it is then finished in a black anodized coating. The fuel filter body can unthread so the customer can change out or check the filter element. On each end of the filter body is an AN-08 fitting that is installed so the customer can run an AN-08 hose all the way to the fuel pressure regulator.
- 1965-1985 Mustangs
- 1966-1977 Broncos
- 1960-1987 C10
- 1948-1979 F100s