Add a touch of flair to your front end while increasing direct airflow and velocity into your F8X’s intake system.
- Guides Cool Air From Front Kidney Grilles Into Intake System for Maximum Airflow
- Durable, Impact-Resistant LLDPE Polymer Construction
- Red Color Visible Behind Grilles
- Easily Installs with Included Push-in Rivets (No Cutting or Modifications Required)
- Works with Both Factory and aFe POWER Intake Systems
- Set of Two (Driver and Passenger Side)
Lower Intake Air Temperatures:
These Dynamic Air Scoops lower air intake temperatures by forcing more cool air from behind the front grilles into the factory intake tracts.
Durable LLDPE Construction:
They are constructed from high-quality linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) that is impact resistant, extremely durable, and 100% recyclable. Their red color adds a colorful accent visible behind the vehicle's kidney grilles.
These air scoops are installed through the front kidney grille openings and are secured to the reinforcement support bar with the included plastic push-in rivets. They sit right in front of the radiator and are designed to fit with the factory radiator. No modifications are required for installation with factory and aFe POWER intake systems.
This product is not currently CARB exempt and is not available for purchase in California or for use on any vehicle registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.
This Part Fits: