Nissan GT-R Oil Fuel Rail Upgrade by Alpha Performance
The factory GT-R fuel rails are adequate to 900 horsepower but once we exceeded that with our Alpha turbo kits the restrictions became apparent. The AMS Engineering Team went to work by dissecting and testing ALL of the factory components and lines in our fuel flow test cell. They diagnosed all of the restrictions and developed a fuel rail system that greatly increases fuel flow in the most intelligent way possible. What they created is a non-intrusive, bolt-in solution capable of supporting over 1500 hp when used with a supporting fuel system.
By integrating the factory, OEM-style quick connectors we developed a fuel rail system that installs with out any splicing or cutting of your GT-R. This package bolts in easily, looks great and best of all no permanent modifications are required!
Like other Alpha Components we offer, this is a complete package. It comes with all top-grade lines, fittings, brackets and mounting hardware needed for a hassle-free installation.
- Non-intrusive, bolt-in solution; No cutting or splicing required
- Compatible with all types of OEM-style fuel injectors
- Top-grade components and hardware
- Supports up to 1300BHP when used with the current Alpha Fuel System
- All components are compatible with pump gas, race gas, and ethanol (E85 & E98)
- CNC-machined & anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum fuel rails
- OEM style quick connectors and anodized aluminum swivel AN fittings
- Fuelab fuel pressure regulator with gauge
- All necessary fittings, brackets, and mounting hardware