AWE Tuning SwitchPath Exhaust Technology is a proprietary solution that utilizes valves in the exhaust to control tone and volume. Controlled by a combination of throttle input and engine speed, SwitchPath Technology keeps the S3 quiet and comfortable while cruising, but give it the boot and you'll unlock an aggressive and exotic exhaust note.
Sound perfection comes standard thanks to AWE Tuning SwitchPath Technology, which utilizes the S3's factory valving. But when it comes to the Track Edition versions of these systems, these valves are eliminated, the ECU stores what is known as a soft code in the system. While this code is not harmful, who wants it"nter the AWE Tuning Electronic Valve Simulators.
- Engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE Tuning
- 200 Cell High Flow EURO 6 compliant HJS Catalyst
- 3" CNC mandrel bent system
- Max gains of 17 hp and 23 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Handcrafted from T304 stainless steel
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Tuning Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- SwitchPath exhausts are available with the AWE Tuning SwitchPath Remote for push-button mood control (Sold Separately)
This product is for Racing Competition only and is not legal for use in highway or street vehicles or other non-racing competition off-road vehicles. Purchasing this product requires you to sign our Vehicle Compliance Waiver Here
- Pictures Used For Marketing Purposes Only, Actual Product May Vary
- For Install Instructions CLICK HERE
Other Part Numbers:
AWE Tuning #3025-42016