The AWE Tuning Audi A6 Touring Edition Exhaust System comes in a dual outlet configuration, featuring 102mm slash cut tips on each side of the vehicle, designed to work with the factory rear valance. The tips are double walled to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. Each tip is individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste.
br>The tone that was accomplished for the A6 is due in part to AWE Tuning's 180 Technology.
As exhaust gases exit the 3.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology in the tab above.
For Install Instructions CLICK HERE
- Specially engineered for the A6, this is not a re-purposed A7 system
- Featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology
- Max power gains of 12 hp and 11 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Peak power gains of 10 hp and 3 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Resonated Downpipes available independently
- Does not affect or alter emissions devices, completely street legal
- No Check Engine Light Guarantee
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty