FORD MUSTANG 5.0L 2-1/2 HIGH FLOW CATTED X-PIPE 86-93
- Increase Horsepower and Add an Aggressive Exhaust Note
- 2.5" Mandrel Bent Aluminized Steel Tubing
- O2 Sensor Bungs in Factory Locations
- Direct Bolt on for Easy Installation on Factory Or After Market Shorty Headers
- High Flow Catalytic Converters for Maximum Exhaust Flow
- For Use With Factory or Shorty Headers
- 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0L LX, GT and Cobra with OEM or After Market Shorty Headers
More Power and Aggressive Sound
Get your 1986-1993 Mustang 5.0L heard with this BBK Performance 2.5" high flow catted X-pipe. This BBK Performance catted X-pipe will dramatically increase the sound of your Mustang to a roar that will be sure to turn heads. The 2.5" X-pipe increases exhaust flow adding more horsepower and torque and better throttle response.
The BBK Performance catted X-pipe is a direct fit and works with factory exhaust manifolds or aftermarket shorty headers. The x-pipe comes with oxygen sensor bungs in the factory location making installation a breeze.
Please Note: The new catalytic converters used in the manufacture and production of ALL BBK Performance high flow H and X exhaust pipes meet Federal EPA requirements. (N/CE - New aftermarket Converter) Federal Catalytic Converters are not legal for sale, installation or use on ANY licensed vehicle in the State of California. These converters do NOT carry an Executive Order number (EO number) and are NOT California CARB approved. Please check your state and local emissions laws to ensure compliance.
This part is NOT C.A.R.B Approved and cannot be installed for use on any emission controlled vehicle in California.
It cannot be sold or shipped to any California resident or addressee.