BorgWarner Turbocharger SX S300SX3 T4 A/R .88 66mm Inducer - 177281 AKA S366 with a Single Scrol(Open) T4 inlet flange and a Marmon Vband Outlet(Downpipe Flange)
Compressor Wheel Inducer: 66.11mm
Exhaust Wheel Exducer: 73.37mm
Exhaust Housing A/R: .88 A/R
Exhaust Housing Inlet: T4
Exhaust Housing Outlet: 3/4 Marmon 4.21"
Compressor Housing: 4.0" / 3.0"
HP Rating: 320-800
Center Cartridge: Journal Bearing
Housing: 4.00" Ported Anti-Surge inlet with 3.00" charge pipe outlet
Exducer: 91.4mm (Extended Tip Technology)
Housing: T4 .88 A/R Open Scroll
Airwerks turbochargers are designed for the competitive motorsports market as well as drivers retrofitting a naturally aspirated engine or looking for a little more performance from a factory turbocharged car.
Engineered specifically for drag racing, pulling and road racing, AirWerks turbochargers have earned a reputation as robust, brute-force induction systems. Looking for a no-frills replacement? Want to upgrade your turbocharger? Working with limited space? BorgWarner’s AirWerks turbochargers are the perfect go-to product for many applications.
With a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design, AirWerks turbochargers feature an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology and a high-efficiency turbine stage. The configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost.
Airwerks S300SX Series Features
- Twin hydrodynamic journal bearings
- Extended tip technology compressor wheel
- Twin scroll turbine housing options available
- Adjustable compressor and turbine housing orientation
- Compressor cover recirculation grooves
- Optional 90 Degree Outlet Housing
Airwerks S300SX-E Super Core Features
- 360 degree thrust bearing
- Integrated speed sensor port
- Forged milled compressor wheel
- Flexible compressor cover outlet options
- Pre-machined boost port
- Optimized compressor stage aerodynamics