1983-1992 Mazda RX-7 Steel Flywheel by Competition Clutch
Competition Clutch flywheels are made of 4140 forged steel and are a one-piece design. This helps significantly in reducing the chances of ring gear separation and friction surface warpage. All flywheels can be resurfaced. The correct flywheel step can be obtained in the CCI catalog or by calling us direct. Flywheel weights vary from 8lbs to 18lbs depending on application.
The lightweight steel flywheel (ST suffix) is recommended for naturally aspirated and/or street driven applications. This flywheel preserves low-end torque and driveability. Well-suited for Gravity, Stage 1 and Stage 2 clutch applications. These flywheels will work with ALL performance and stock clutch assemblies. Not all applications have the ST and STU versions available. Please verify before ordering. All flywheels are SFI certified.
- One piece ring gear for higher durability
- Stamped with 4140 plate with 2000 ton pressure at 1260 degrees
- CNC machined and balanced to O.E specifications
- SFI 1.5 certified
- Preserves low end torque and drive ability
- Well suited for stage 1 and stage 2 clutch kit applications
- Reduced Mass = Increased Acceleration
- 1983 - 1992 Mazda RX-7
What's In The Box?
- 1 - Flywheel
- Competition Clutch Inc. (CCI) warrants covered items to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 90 days from the retail purchase from an authorized dealer.
This Part Fits: