Eibach ERS 7.00 in. Length x 2.50 in. ID Coil-Over Spring
The special skills of Eibach engineers are in the tuning of the individual components (springs, dampers and stabilizers) to achieve the best possible harmony between the driver, the automobile and the road. As a driver you immediately feel more direct handling and greater predictability. Nose dive under braking is reduced, as well as excessive body roll in hard cornering. In any performance driving situation, tracking stability-and driver confidence-is greatly enhanced.
The entire process, from initial development to final shipping, is subject to a rigid Quality Control System that is certified by the highest EN ISO 9001 and QS9000 international quality standards. In fact, Eibach operates in accordance to its own, often more rigid, specifications. When you see the Eibach logo on a part, you can be sure that it is of the highest possible quality.
- Eibach Coilover Springs Available in a Full Range of Rates and Sizes
- Maximum Travel in Combination with Smallest Block Heights
- Ultra-Lightweight for Reduced Unsprung Mass
- Each Spring Individually Tested
- Highest Linearity and Guaranteed Consistency