GReddy Performance Products RS-Race Exhaust. The GPP RS-Race for the 2012-16 Scion FR-S & Subaru BRZ is our most aggressive system we offer for the ZN6 chassis. The RS-Race is ideally suited for turbocharged, race applications (or customers who want an aggressive sounding exhaust), which require less sound suppression and maximum flow. This light-weight, single-sided, full stainless-steel 3.0" (76mm) cat-back RS-Race exhaust exits the (left) driver-side and has no pre-resonator. Even with the cost-effective price point on the RS-Race, quality materials, construction and craftsmanship is not compromised. For extra customization, the RS-Race Tri-bolt tip allows for installation of optional RS Tip Silencers, various tip lengths and styles in both stainless steel and genuine Titanium.
- Chassis: ZN6
- Engine: 4U-GSE (FA20)
- Type: Cat-back exhaust
- Number of pieces: 2pcs
- Piping: 76mm (3.0")
- Tip: 115 mm (4.5") x L170mm (6.7")
- Gasket(s): 3" oval (qty: TBA included) replacement
- Weight: 17.6 lbs (Stock weight 39 lbs)
- Sound level: 102 dB(a) without optional silencer
- 13-16 Scion FR-S
- 13-16 Subaru BRZ
- Optional Tip Silencer(51mm(PN:11001202) / 43mm(PN:11001201))
- Optional Titanium Tip-Burnt Finish(L120(PN:11001145), L150(PN:11001146), L170(PN:11001147))
- From 2017-on the Toyota 86 and Subaru BRZ came with a slight change in the factory front "over-pipe" this change results in a need for a different position of the mid-pipe on many GReddy exhaust styles for the 2017-on "Kouki" models. To accomidate this change, GReddy now offers two models of each Evolution GT, Revolution GT, RS-RACE and RS-Ti system, one system for the 2012-2016 FRS/BRZ and another revised system for the 2017-on 86/BRZ.