The heart of the GTIII 2530 turbine kit concept is a set of two new HKS turbines in a Paralleled twin-turbo layout. Turbos use a light compressor wheel to produce a very linear boost and might be installed as a simple turbo upgrade. The turbocharger has specially designed adjustable performance actuators that can be adjusted to initial boost pressure. With engine modifications, this kit makes it possible to reach 600ps.
The kit includes oil feed pipe and water inlet and outlet pipe for cooling has been improved durability and mounting workability.
- Twin strengthened turbine actuators to stable boost control
- Turbin coolant oil feed pipe and water inlet and an outlet pipeline for GTIII 2530
- Performance actuators that can be adjusted to initial boost pressure
- Two new HKS turbines in a Paralleled twin-turbo layout
- Accessories Flange, gasket, bolt, and nuts
- Nissan Skyline GT-R R32 89-94