PLM Private Label Mfg. Power Driven Subaru EWG Up-Pipe with Turbosmart WG40 Wastegate package is hands down the best value on the market today.
External wastegates allow for quicker spool because they do not cause turbulence in the exhaust stream and also give better boost control. Unleash the potential of your Subaru engine with our PLM high flowing EWG Up-Pipe.
10hp-40hp+ gains depending on your setup or tune. No modifications are needed as it is a direct bolt-on to the OEM header or turbo.
This package includes:
- PLM EWG Up-Pipe with Dump Tube 38mm/40mm
- Turbosmart WG40 Gen V Comp-Gate 40mm
- 2002-2014 WRX
- 2004-2019 STI
- 2004-2006 Baja Turbo
- 2004-2013 Forester XT
- 2005-2009 Legacy GT
- 1991-1994 Legacy Turbo
- 2005-2009 Outback XT
- Does not work for RHD (Right Hand Drive)
- Includes Gaskets & all necessary hardware.
- Brand new in box
- EWG v-band with dump tube
- Made of 304 Stainless steel
- One year limited warranty
- Quality Flex Joint
- 2.0mm piping thickness (vs. others at 1.5mm)
- Flange is .5" which is just about 1/2" thick
- Hand tig welded
- Minimal internal steps for maximum flow
- Stainless steel construction
- 1.95" inlet and 1.95 outlet
- Precision CNC Mandrel Bent
- 10hp - 40hp+ gain
- Reduce turbo lag
- Flex joint that is NOT located in the bend which adds life expectancy to the flex section.
- Many other up pipes have a flex right in a sharp bend so all the exhaust / turbulence is hitting up against it.