Aeromotive 11117 12 GPM Billet Hex Drive Mechanical Fuel Pump
You Save 6% ($80.94)
Designed to feed serious EFI and Carbureted engines, gasoline, ethanol or methanol. The 12 Series Hex Drive Pump must be driven by a 3/8" female hex, allowing the pump to be driven from your camshaft or off the back of a properly prepared dry-sump oil pump. It may also be mounted off the engine, or in the back of the vehicle, driven by a Heavy Duty Cable Drive like that from Waterman Racing. It can be used in high or low pressure applications.
- Flows up to 12 GPM
- 5,000+ HP on gas, up to 2500 HP methanol.
- High efficiency, Gerotor pumping mechanism.
- Tough, Type III hard coat anodized body.
- CNC Machined from 6061 T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Includes both 1.25' barb and AN-16 Male inlet.
- ORB-12 female outlet port.